Sunday, July 11, 2010

Target is Awesome Possum

Man, today was beyond productive. I recently moved into a new house, a house I bought all by myself. Whoo Hoo for me! Anyway, I've felt sort of unorganized lately, and like no room is completely decorated and functional. I set out on a mission this morning to make my bedroom an oasis. Yes that's right, an oasis. I had the best shopping day too! I found some really great stuff! I'll post pics of the transformation tomorrow.

To the good stuff....Breakfast was 1/2 c oats with 1/2 cup Almond Breeze, 5 strawberries, a Stevia, and a delicious cup o' coffee in a different mermaid cup. I added about a 1/2 c of Almond Breeze to this as well.


Then I shopped 'til I dropped. Got home ravenous, and engulfed this Indian food concoction on a bed of lettuce with some carrot sticks from yesterday's beach trip. Sorry it's not a very good pic, I'm still getting the hang of this.


Snack while organizing was these strawberries and an un-pictured bag of 100 calorie popcorn.


Well I am exhausted. I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch some Netflix with the bf. Have a lovely rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment