Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tahoe Time

Last nights dinner was some spinach salad with carrot, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, and fat free balsamic. I also cooked up a Trader Joe's frozen Indian food dinner to enjoy.




Just cuz he's cute.


Grapefruit for dessert.


Cuteness again.


This morning I woke up and was rather hungry before the gym, so I ate an apple.


30 minutes on the elliptical later, and post gym breakfast was 1/2 c overnight oats with 1/2 c Almond Breeze vanilla. Nice and refreshing. O and that's Zeppelin. Yes there's a pillow on the table. Yes he sits on it. No I don't care.


My sister and I went to Tahoe today to enjoy some sun and relaxation. I packed my lunch and enjoyed this little diddy on the beach. Whole Wheat Tortilla, Laughing Cow cheese, Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper, 1/2-3/4 C black beans, made into a wrap.

I also brought along some carrots, cukes, and hummus for a snack. I ended up not eating the carrots.


On the way to the beach I enjoyed an iced coffee beverage from whole foods. Mmmm.


Tahoe.






I also had about a handful of these interesting things that my sister bought at whole foods. Rather delicious but very garlicky.

I made a pit stop at Trader Joe's on the way home and bought some Scallops for the bf and I to enjoy. I pan seared them with salt, pepper, and garlic salt, plus lemon juice. I placed them on a bed of spinach, with some mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and mushrooms. Plus a serving and a half of Trader Joe's pre-made mushroom risotto. It was yum-o.

Un-pictured bites: A Venti sweetened passion tea lemonade from Starbucks and a handful of tortilla chips in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment