Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great Harvest


Well last night we went out to relax and hang out with my mother who came to visit. We went to a local brewery called Silver Peak and got their specialty: the beer. I got the lighter one and the bf enjoyed the darker one. Mine was a Lemongrass WHeat and his was the Peavine Porter. Very good.

Dinner for me was this personal pizza. It was called the Squash Me. It had grilled zucchini, yellow & chayote squash with pesto & fontina cheese. It was pretty delicious. A lot of cheese though. I could have gone for about half of what it came with, but that didn't stop me from eating the entire thing.
Then it was off to Dairy Queen. I got a small cookie dough blizzard. Deelish! But it was so hot it got kind of melty really fast, which is a total bummer.
This morning I woke up and decided it was way too hot to run outside, even though it was only 8:00. So I went to the gym and did 7 miles on the treadmill. The breakdown looked like this: 
Mile 1: Incline 2.5, speed 6.0
Mile 2: Incline 1, speed 6.0
First half of mile three: Incline 2.5, speed 6.0
Second half: Incline , speed 6.0
First half of mile four: Incline 2.5, speed 6.0
Second half: incline 1, speed 6.0
First half of mile five: Incline 2.5, speed 6.0
Second half: incline 1, speed 6.0
Mile six and seven: incline 1, speed 6.0
(Plus I took a 1 minute walking break every 10 minutes)

I also completely spaced on taking a picture of my breakfast this morning because I was so hungry after my run. But it was more of the same. It was overnight oats: 1/2 c oats, 1/2 c almond milk, and 1 Stevia packet.
I had to take sweet Oliver to the vet today to get some kitten shots (I know it seems like he's always going to the vet, but I swear it just seems like that)
He got a little shot and on the way out there I grabbed a venti iced coffee with some half & half in it.
On the way home I stopped at Great Harvest and got a loaf of Fiber Bread. The ingredient list is clean and appetizing.
So naturally for lunch I made a sandwich on my new bread. I had a serving of turkey meat, squirt of mustard, some lettuce, and a side of Baked Lay's BBQ chips. I actually ended up munching on a lot of chips throughout the afternoon, probably about 4 or 5 servings worth. I love chips! This is why I don't usually buy them though, the mother was the bad influence.

I'll do a better job pf filling in some gaps tomorrow. Right now the mom is still here and we are hangin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment