Friday, July 30, 2010

And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

I thought I’d take a post to talk about some upcoming things for me, as well as some blog regulars I’ve decided to incorporate.

1) Ok Let’s start with some interesting fitness plans. As you may have noticed from my daily posts, I have started a strength training plan and am also about to start ½ marathon training. That’s because I will be running the US Half Marathon in San Francisco!!!

I can hardly wait! Here is the website if you want to check it out. http://www.ushalf.com/. I will get to run over the Golden Gate Bridge and through the presidio. This is especially exciting to me because the bf and I recently visited San Francisco and declared we love the city. My grandmother also took us to the presidio to show us the church where both her and my grandpa, and my mother and father got married. How precious!

2) The strength training plan I’m using is from an old article in a Muscle& Fitness hers. They don’t have the information on their website but I will post pictures of the workouts and let you all know the results at the end of the 8 week challenge. This is the magazine cover though:
3) Taking a cue from Closet365, I will now force all of you to be exposed to the music I love. Every post title will be a song lyric and I will include the title and artist in my post. I think it’s important to keep adding music to my running playlists; it really helps keep me motivated. Maybe ya’ll will like what I’ve presented and it will give you a few ideas to add to yours.

Seriously though check out the Closet365 Blog it is super fun and I love all of her outfit ideas and photos!

For example today’s lyrics are courtesy of Blind Melon “No Rain”
4) I’m going to add a concoction tab. I have been told I make the weirdest food concoctions and yet somehow I think they are delicious! I guess other people can be the judge of that.
(Don’t deny that chicken flavored biscuit crackers is weird. Delicious, but weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment