Friday, February 4, 2011

all the men of faith and men of science had their questions

No, I wasn't abducted by E.T. because I like Reese's Pieces, and no, I wasn't kidnapped and held for Ransom because Mel Gibson is my dad (thank god)...

I've been missing in action because I've been living life. I was getting overwhelmed with everything I had to do (work, school, etc.) and keeping up with the blog. I definately didn't want to do a bad job documenting my life. However, now that I've had eh, six or so months to reflect and catch my breath, I'm ready.

Things will be a tad different though. I will most certainly not be solely focused on nutrition and fitness. Those things are still an important part of my life, but definately not thee most important parts of my life.

Consider this, a place for my brain to throw up. Graphic, yes.

Of the top of my head, I'm thinking the things to look forward to on this blog are:

1) Music
2) Wedding Ideas/Planning
3) Fashion
4) Food
5) Fitness
6) Oh and pics of my cute animals (and future hubby)

After all, this will be whatever I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment