Saturday, August 7, 2010

tick tick tick tick on the watch and life's too short for me to stop

Originally to be posted August 6, 2010 

I feel like a truck hit me. Literally. I woke in the middle of the night last night, and then was awake for hours. I felt sick to my stomach and contemplated getting out of bed to plant myself next to the toilet. In case there was an eruption. Thankfully there was no eruption, but I woke up exhausted and still feeling queasy. Blah. I hate being sick. I really wanted to take a sick day from work, but alas I didn’t.
I had planned on gym time but now my thoughts float to my bed, sleep, and a fan blowing directly on me.

For breakfast I did enjoy some more chocolate almond milk overnight oats. I didn’t take a pic though because I posted one yesterday. I also enjoyed some unpictured snacks of Ritz crackers and some tuna in half a pita.

All I wanted for lunch was soup. I don’t even really like soup. This was odd for me to crave it. I think it clearly shows my sickly condition. So for my lunch break I ran out and got some. I then proceeded to add about a cup and a half of fresh zucchini. It hit the sicky spot.
 
I’m really hoping I can nap this afternoon. I’m really hoping said nap will make me feel better. I’m also really hoping that somewhere mermaids are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment