Saturday, August 7, 2010

How deep is the well I am sinking in

Originally to be posted August 4, 2010


Let’s jump right in!
Dinner was a version of a previous concoction.
1 c zucchini
2 tbsp almond butter
½ c egg whites
½ c whole wheat rice

Snow White: Once there was a Princess. 
Doc: Was this princess you? 
Snow White: And she fell in love. 
Sneezy: Was it hard to do? 
Snow White: It was very easy/anyone could see/that the Prince was charming/the only one for me. 
Doc: Was he strong and handsome? 
Sneezy: Was he big and tall? 
Snow White: Their's nobody like him/anywhere at all. 
Bashful: Did he say he loved ya? 
Happy: Did he steal a kiss? 
Snow White: [sung] He was so romantic/I could not resist.


I ran into this guy last night.
I kid, I kid.
But I did run into these guys…
Man o man, I definitely surpassed my bedtime. Yes I am an old lady now.
This morning I simply had to have coffee and some overnight oats with almond milk and cottage cheese. I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of this.
 
I had grapefruit for a snack…
…and about 1 or 6 slices of this bread. I have a soft spot for banana breads, pumpkin breads, or anything bread. I wish I could have said I’m upset about it, but really it was delicious and I never search out these breads, they just find their way to me. So there.
Lunch was  a spinach salad with tomatoes, Trader Joe’s raspberry dressing, and a new tuna concoction. I’ll call this “Tuna a Go-Go”. Why? I have no idea.
In the mix:
½ can albacore tuna (I buy mine from Costco)
½ tbsp relish
½ tbsp honey mustard
½ c green grapes
1 tbsp diced red onion
Pinch of Sea Salt
Pinch of Pepper
5 chopped almonds
I hit up the gym after work and then made my way home to try and be productive like I keep telling myself I will be on weekday nights. I really, really want to organize my closet. Let’s see if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment