Monday, July 26, 2010

A dalmation plantation

Today’s weather has been weird to say the least. We’ve been issued a thunder storm warning. Weird. 
Weather like this makes me want to stay inside all day, bake cookies, and watch Disney Classics. I think I need some Pongo and Perdita in my life.
Anywho, this morning’s breakfast was deliciousness:
½ c oats
½ c fat free cottage cheese
½ c vanilla almond milk
1 Truvia packet
Plus some coffee

Lunch consisted of:
2 slices of Double Fiber bread
Laughing Cow cheese
roasted green bell peppers
1/2 c egg whites
2 medium carrots
1 tbsp almond butter
Snacks throughout the day were grapefruit, roasted veggies, and egg white/whole wheat mini bagel (it hid from the camera) combo pre-gym.
Gym time = Pure awesomeness today. However, a week off sure makes me feel winded!
I started off with a mile run, then shoulders, then 30 minutes on the stairclimber, then abs.
Strength was this:
That I found in here:
I’m stoked to start this 8 week program. It promises loss of body fat and gain of muscle tone. Awesome-nova. Zenon style.
I also bought a new daily planner today. For some this may be weird, but for those of you out there who understand the thrill of planning out a day, celebrate with me.
It’s small, yet sturdy. Plus it’s turquoise. I also like how the days get their own page, sometimes I like to write quite a bit.
I’m off to make some more Chickpea burgers at the bf’s request.

That’s right.

He likes something I made.

Booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment