Friday, July 23, 2010

Curry Up Don't Be Late

Be prepared…a lengthy post is in order.

Ok I was MIA yesterday, I am aware. My apologies. But I’m back! Breakfast was some delectable oats. I found this spoon at work. If you ask me letters or whole words frankly, should be printed on cutlery. It makes for a rather interesting meal. I spent the time trying to gather why R would be on my spoon. Did R stand for someone’s name? Or perhaps a type of food? Who knows. It’s the little things I tell you.
Sleeping Beauty posed with my grapefruit as well. Good times. She’s a sweetheart.
I also couldn’t resist posting some beyond cute pictures of the boys. They have man-crushers on one another. My direct quote to bf, “On a cuteness scale of 1 to 10, this is like a 50”.

Lunch eats were some refrigerator clean outs. I used some more of my roasted eggplant, roasted red peppers, and avocado. I put all of this on 1 of 2 Ezekiel buns I have left in the freezer. Plus the last bit of salad prepared by my mother last weekend (yes, I know it looks like it’s on its last legs but I hate wasting food). Plus I spritzed some balsamic on there for good measure.
I decided to spend my lunch break checking out some magazine choices. I decided I needed something to keep my eyes and mind busy if I was going to attempt the gym this afternoon. I haven’t been feeling the intensity of running this week but I think the elliptical will do me good. I need to get back into things, this “sickness” all week has been no bueno! Anyway, I decided on theses reads to bring to the gym. We’ll see if they keep me entertained.
On another gym note, the bf and I are seriously considering investing in some workout gear. We like the idea of not having to leave the house to work out and I personally would really enjoy some type of cardio machine. Any ideas? We scoped out Scheel’s and Costco last night. I don’t want something cheap that’s going to fall apart, but I also don’t want to spend thousands of dollars!

Furthermore, on an entirely different note, I’m addicted to post-its. 
I realized today that I bogard them at work. I straight up grab new colored ones all the time. Do I need this many? Of course not. Does this keep me from keeping them all at my desk? Absolutely not. Promptly after taking this picture I stacked them up and placed them in a convenient arms length distance. You never know when you’re going to need to write a quick note and then post it somewhere. I realize how lame this is.

Moving on…snack was the heel of a new loaf of bread I bought at the store, with the remainder of my roasted eggplant and roasted red peppers upon it. Simple, but satisfying.
I also thought the name of my nail polish was super cute. “Curry Up Don’t Be Late!” Man wouldn’t that be a nice job, thinking of polish names. Sign me up!
Food for thought: What’s the sweetest polish name you’ve come across?

p.s. I think I’m going to an Indian Pow-Wow tonight. You heard me right. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment